Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Self portraits

Sabattier of an above shot of my face. This type of photograph made the eyelashes stand out.
Sabattier photo of my face with fake eyelashes on . This lightening showed my eyelashes the best.


Sabattier photo of me dancing. 
Black and white photo of my eyes with fake eyelashes. Shows my determination in everything that I do.
Black and white photo with my pointe shoes on. 

Black and white photo of me with sparkly tree branch. Shows my girly girl side.
Multiple exposure of me dancing. Dancing is a big part of my life.

Multiple exposure of my eyes with fake eyelashes on. I have to wear fake eyelashes to all of my dance performances.

Multiple exposure of my face with fake eyelashes. Shows my happy but serious personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment